Our practice is founded on a commitment to serve all members of society, and in particular those that have medical conditions that make seeing a dentist particularly stressful. It is our hope that with a team of highly specialized professionals and advanced technology, every patient, including those with special needs, gets the best care.
Features of our practice
- The office has been designed for special needs patients of all varieties.
- We have large hallways and rooms to accommodate wheelchairs and gurneys.
- We perform all aspects of general dentistry including cleanings, fillings, crowns, root canals, bridges, extractions, implants, and dentures.
- We can provide in-office IV sedation and General Anesthesia.
- We are contracted with the Puget Sound Blood Center and can provide blood product infusions as necessary.
- We have a fully-stocked emergency cart with defibrillator. All doctors are BLS and ACLS certified.
- We have an on-site laboratory where devices such as fluoride trays, stents for radiation, and routine dental model/lab work can be done.
- Our highest-risk patients can be seen in the hospital environment.