Thank you all so much for your patience during these unprecedented times. Our office will open again on Tuesday, May 19, 2020. During the past two months, our team has been working diligently to implement safety measures specifically targeted to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Some of these new measures will be obvious such as reducing office congestion by staggering appointment start times and placing HEPA air filters in each of the operatories. Other changes may not be as obvious like optimizing office airflow by modifying our HVAC system. We recognize the tremendous trust you place in us and have created the following guidelines to maximize your safety:
- Please arrive to your appointment at the designated time.
- If you arrive early, we kindly request that you wait in your car until the appointed time. You will be called if there are unexpected delays to your start time.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. We ask that you continue to wear the mask except for the time in which we are working in your mouth.
- Please arrive solo unless a caregiver is absolutely necessary.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to complete this acknowledgement form.
- All patients, caregivers and staff members will be screened for COVID-like symptoms. This includes recording of temperature upon arrival. In accordance with CDC guidelines, any person with a fever of over 100 F will be asked to return home and to follow up with their physician.
- To schedule most appropriately, we will utilize teledentistry appointments prior to in-person visits whenever practical.
- Please phone if you are experiencing an emergency. Walk-in patients will not be seen.
- We ask that you contact us immediately if you develop COVID-like symptoms in the week following your visit to our office.
This is a dynamic situation and we will adjust our approach as more evidence-based guidelines emerge. Once again, we thank you for your continued patience. If you have any questions, please email us as at email@example.com or phone us at 206-524-1600.